Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 137

Thread: What Up? (musically speaking now)

  1. #51
    famveronica
    Guest famveronica's Avatar
    Hahahahahahha.....
    I did mean it, every word of it.......
    So relax while i pound your *** ............. [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]

  2. #52
    4Jettheads
    Guest 4Jettheads's Avatar

    Post

    Gives new meaning to OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW !!!

  3. #53
    SCHEMESofNEON
    Guest SCHEMESofNEON's Avatar

    Post

    Gus, I'll take $500 for rock groups
    buzzzz.....what are the title names to BLONDIES albums?! [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img]

  4. #54
    famveronica
    Guest famveronica's Avatar

    Cool

    Hi Schemey [img]smile.gif[/img] )
    The blondie albums are:
    Blondie; plastic letters. Eat to the beat and paralell lines i think.... I love Blondie, well i used to love Blondie allot. But i still play Sunday Girl and Heart of Glass every now and then. I love those two songs.. Well since i had a big fight with my fiancee and we almost broke up last night [img]frown.gif[/img] (((((((( I had to go to the record store to get something to get my up. And so i did i got: Donna Summer dobbel CD Bad girls De Luxe Edition... OHHHHHHH i remember all those wonderful disco tunes. I LOVE THEM !!!!!!!!! lAST DANCE. HOT STUFF. ON THE RADIO MAC ARTHUR PARK AND MANY MORE Oh that really makes me happy... And then i got Shakespear's Sister the best of. What a great CD....
    Bring on the [img]graemlins/martini.gif[/img]

  5. #55
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Veronica, sounds like you picked up a couple of cool disc. I don't have any Donna Summer except on vinyl somewhere, But I do have some Shakespears Sister, "Stay" Is still a favorite song.
    Today I am playing some Elvis Costello, I had forgotten what a great songwriter he is. My current favorites are Allison, and Radio Radio.
    Next is some old Graham Parker.

    rOgeR

    Veronica, I hear the Solar winds will be causing a great Northern Light Show Tonight, Can You see them from your location???

  6. #56
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Speaking of Elvis Costello and to Veronica is what I would call an interesting coincidink rOg, seeing as how my favorite Elvis Costello song is called Veronica! It's on his SPIKE album and was co-written by Paul McCartney!
    That was an interesting collaboration, for sure!
    They also penned 'Pads Paws And Claws' together and Paul plays bass on a song called This Town as well as on Veronica!
    It's a great album with some other greats guests including rOgEr McGuinn, Chrissie Hynde, T-Bone Burnett and Jim Keltner!

    Of coarse I have to give Watching The Detectives it's due too!
    That's the song that first hooked me on Elvis!
    [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/guy.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img]
    Gus

  7. #57
    famveronica
    Guest famveronica's Avatar
    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  8. #58
    SCHEMESofNEON
    Guest SCHEMESofNEON's Avatar

    Post

    High Fidelity usually gets me going...along with Whats So Funny About Peace, Love and Understanding" I like his earlier stuff, back in the punk era, then his more recent works.
    [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  9. #59
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    I decided to check out a new CD store today and they had a pretty good selection but the prices were way high! That's right, I'm a bargain hunter folks! I did pick up one CD which had somehow escaped my Beatle radar until now! It's by, none other than, Linda McCartney. She and Paul were working on this project when she died in '98 so it was released poshumously. It's all the music she recorded over the years, on one album and I truly enjoyed it. I had only heard 4 of the 16 tracks previously!
    Here is a pretty cool review I just found on the internet!

    http://www.cdshakedown.com/040299.htm

    "Maybe I'm Amazed" but "The Lovely Linda" really was quite a gal!
    [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/girl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]
    Gus

  10. #60
    Inactive Member Sportyfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 10th, 2004
    Posts
    630
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Veronica,
    Finally got the Suzi Quatro DVD "Leather Forever" in. I enjoyed seeing Suzi rockin' again and it was good seeing her performing her hits. But I understand why you didn't care for it. I don't know if she had a cold or her voice isn't up to hitting those high notes anymore, but a couple of songs were a bit on the ragged side. But I did enjoy seeing her still kicking it and if she ever comes to my neck of the woods, I'll be one of the first in line!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic